The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Even though they probably won't be, I hope the cops are more lenient in this game. The police in GTA IV were too fukking annoying :beli: One bump into a cruiser and you gotta outrun some bullshyt wanted level system for a couple minutes, unless you're using cheats :scusthov: :beli:
:scusthov: Cheat codes to get away from cops... Man I was evading 4 stars in Algonquin on the regular... and if all else fails, you can put a call into your LawschoolChick girlfriend and your stars immediately go to one... :blessed:

Daps
I wouldn't be shocked if you could enter your dog in some fights :ohhh:
michael-vick-dogs2b.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
breh that wouldn't happen. peta would be up in arms so fast. the amount of white people protesting about a digital dog would make the trayvon martin protests look meager :mindblown:
:snoop: u prob right. keeping it real, i could give 2 fukks about a digital dog. shyt would prob get in my way half the time. It would be cool to walk through baller territory with it and giving everybody the :birdman:i'm sure nikkas would think twice before stepping up to me

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
breh that wouldn't happen. peta would be up in arms so fast. the amount of white people protesting about a digital dog would make the trayvon martin protests look meager :mindblown:

I doubt it. We been killing dogs in games since wolfenstein. Still doing it in assassin creed 3. You can hunt in even more games. And wear fur. All shyt peta cries about when hollywood does it. Except in movies where all that happens too. PETA gives no fukks unless you actually hurt a real live animal. Government don't even talk about games no more really. That shyt been dead