The Official Golden Globes 2018 1/7/18 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
More people need to tell the musical band to shut the fukk up. :blessed:

I agree man. A lot of work, let them get their moment. Del Toro says he's taking a hiatus after this too, so let him have his victory lap

Dude shouted out Lon Cheney:wow: give that man another award right now just because

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Portman said here's the "all Male Directors" you know there was a chill of fear in the room. I think some of the white directors, were like, thank God I didn't win after hearing that.

They were probably all glad, Guillermo won. A minority to take the heat off them.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When Portman said here's the "all Male Directors" you know there was a chill of fear in the room. I think some of the white directors, were like, thank God I didn't win after hearing that.

They were probably all glad, Guillermo won. A minority to take the heat off them.
:russ: only white guy who could've weathered that shyt was Spielberg.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I agree man. A lot of work, let them get their moment. Del Toro says he's taking a hiatus after this too, so let him have his victory lap

Dude shouted out Lon Cheney:wow: give that man another award right now just because

That's what I like about him. He's an OG horror movie fan. :obama:

I’m ready to bet $20 that it gets pushed back to December. They haven’t released a teaser or ANYTHING and it’s supposed to drop in May

Deadpool 2 is going to murder it. :mjgrin: