Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
right cuz those options are just so outrageous :aicmon:

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
right cuz those options are just so outrageous :aicmon:

Some of my boys was thinking jrue was bout to be better then rondo.
Im hitting them with the :stopitslime: face now.
And for a long time Chase was Jesus here in philly. Then he started fukkin up routine plays in the SF series and ppl are now turning on him.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Opinions you have that most people don't co-sign or agree with.
-Cam Newton is the GOAT black QB in the coming and he is already gonna be better than Vick ever was within two-three years.
-As great as Bron is, his strength is what makes him great rather than skills.
-The Big Homie Demarcus Big Cuhz Cousins in already a top 5 center in his second year already and his ceiling can be on some Moses Malone sh!t.
-The Lakers still would have won that 02 series against the Kings without the ref's help.
-Steve Nash>A.I.
-Peyton Manning>Tom Brady
-Alonzo Mourning should have won an MVP award.
-Karl Malone ain't a top 5 PF in history.
-KG>Duncan, eventhough Duncan gots the better career, KG is better than Duncan peak against peak.
-Evan Turner will end of being the best player from the 2010 draft and gots what it takes to be a top 10-15 player in the game.
-Rudy Gay is a top 5 SF.
-Kobe didn't quit on the Lakers in Game 7 against the Suns.
-Mike Conley is a top 10 PG and can be a top 5 PG in the game.
-Hedo Turk was responsible for the Magic getting to the finals in 09, not DH.
-Chris Paul's 07-08 season is one of the GOAT year's by a PG and ain't no PG is gonna touch that for a long ass time in the future.
-Kyrie Irving is already a top 7-8 PG in the game and will take that thrown from CP3 & D-Rose in the future.
-Austin Rivers is gonna be the best player to come out of this upcoming draft, yea I don't give a f**k lol.
Add on and discuss. :birdman:

better not curse my nikka :birdman:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Cams already better than Vick ever was u idiots :dead:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
better not curse my nikka :birdman:

lol mann as long as Killa Cam don't go on that Madden cover, we good and will enjoy him become one of the GOAT QB's, shiit talent wise at the QB position, I don't think anyone will be seeing him. No joke I think Killa Cam can easily break both the rushing and passing record easily

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In that case, if it wasn't Shaq..it was Duncan. Spurs ended up winning the ring that year

yea but still though, MVP is based on the regular season, and ain't no one was seeing Zo in that lockout year and honestly both of Malone's MVP he should not have gotten, he is madd talented, but mad overrated as well

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anthony Davis is gonna be a bust
The NY Giants wont make the playoffs
Allen Iverson isnt one of the greats becuz he was only out for himself
:smugfavre:

Yea that NFC West division is gonna be a dope with the Eagles, Cowboys, and RG3 with the Skins. I gots the Eagles winning the division, but I think the Giants can still slide in to the Wild Card cuhz i don't think Romo can carry those Cowboys.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please name your 5 PF's you take over the Mailman.

calh45

Cal
Daps
- MJ ain't the GOAT, Kareem is.
- Losing Sean Payton isn't going to slow down the Saints at all.
- Golf and Tennis (individual sports) are the only sports where championships have a direct correlation to greatness. You shouldn't use that argument in team sports.
- If you penalize Wilt and Russell for playing with lesser athletes then you have to do the same with MJ, Magic and Bird.
- Alternatively, you have to penalize Kobe, Bron and Durant for playing with shorter players than MJ, Magic and Bird had to deal with.
- Warren Moon is top 3 QB of all time. Look up his numbers.
- The 24 hour news cycle have made fans more ignorant rather than well informed.

I dig this thread.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Please name your 5 PF's you take over the Mailman.

To me, I gots the Mailman at 3, with KG and Duncan ahead of him. But sh!t without a ring some people are already putting Dirk ahead of him. I see his career sorta similar with Lebron if Lebron doesn't win a ring. The dude was madd talented, but the dude should not have gotten two MVP's and is a choker. Overrated was probably the wrong term to use, but its just that the dude doesn't got that ring and its almost hard to validate him.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm bored so I came up with more:
-The Trailblazers would have been one of the best teams and be where the Thunder are right now and there Big 3 (B-Roy, LMA, & Oden) would be better than Durant, Westbrook, & Harden).
-Blake Griffin ain't a top 10 PF.
-For some of Jamison's career, he didn't stat padd.
-Agent 0's Hibatchi is the GOAT shooting streak of the decade.
-Peja is one of the biggest choke artist in NBA history.
-Lebron would be a better player if he went to Ohio State, eventhough he is already a great player.
-Rasheed Wallace was responsible for the Pistons getting that ring and should be credited the most for the Pistons success.
-Tim Duncan should not be a top 10 GOAT because he was responsible for all those terrible and lowest ratings ever.
-John Wall can be the same as Rajon Rondo a type of player but more athletic easier.
-LMA will be the best PF next year.
-Lebron James will never win a ring, unless he goes back to Cleveland.
-Besides winning a ring and before Lebron joined the Heat, Wade was the most overrated player and is still living off that ring that Shaq & Zo won for him.
Add your own and discuss.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bills would have won that last Super Bowl if Thurman didn't fumble to start the 2nd half.:to:

Knicks would have beat the Bulls in 97 if not for that stupid leaving the bench area rule.

Stockton is the goat pg.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My man :smugfavre:, but then you said...

GTFO :huhldup:

lol the Kings were dope, but when it came to close-ass games, the whole team would choke and play hot potato the whole time and thats a recipe for disaster in the playoffs. And the LAkers and Kings would always have some close and crazy games. The go to guy should have been Bibby the dude would be like I ain't the main guy on the team, its C-Webb, and when C-Webb would get it he would be like this ain't Michigan and pass to Peja, but Peja was always scared as hell, and they would pass it to Christie and he would be like the f**k I'm supposed to do with the ball? But, naw the Kings were dope, but I don't think they woulda been good enough to make it or win the finals.