The Official Going Against The Grain Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Opinions you have that most people don't co-sign or agree with.
-Cam Newton is the GOAT black QB in the coming and he is already gonna be better than Vick ever was within two-three years.
-As great as Bron is, his strength is what makes him great rather than skills.
-The Big Homie Demarcus Big Cuhz Cousins in already a top 5 center in his second year already and his ceiling can be on some Moses Malone sh!t.
-The Lakers still would have won that 02 series against the Kings without the ref's help.
-Steve Nash>A.I.
-Peyton Manning>Tom Brady
-Alonzo Mourning should have won an MVP award.
-Karl Malone ain't a top 5 PF in history.
-KG>Duncan, eventhough Duncan gots the better career, KG is better than Duncan peak against peak.
-Evan Turner will end of being the best player from the 2010 draft and gots what it takes to be a top 10-15 player in the game.
-Rudy Gay is a top 5 SF.
-Kobe didn't quit on the Lakers in Game 7 against the Suns.
-Mike Conley is a top 10 PG and can be a top 5 PG in the game.
-Hedo Turk was responsible for the Magic getting to the finals in 09, not DH.
-Chris Paul's 07-08 season is one of the GOAT year's by a PG and ain't no PG is gonna touch that for a long ass time in the future.
-Kyrie Irving is already a top 7-8 PG in the game and will take that thrown from CP3 & D-Rose in the future.
-Austin Rivers is gonna be the best player to come out of this upcoming draft, yea I don't give a f**k lol.
Add on and discuss. :birdman:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Opinions you have that most people don't co-sign or agree with.
-Cam Newton is the GOAT black QB in the coming and he is already gonna be better than Vick ever was within two-three years.
-As great as Bron is, his strength is what makes him great rather than skills.
-The Big Homie Demarcus Big Cuhz Cousins in already a top 5 center in his second year already and his ceiling can be on some Moses Malone sh!t.
-The Lakers still would have won that 02 series against the Kings without the ref's help.
-Steve Nash>A.I.
-Peyton Manning>Tom Brady
-Alonzo Mourning should have won an MVP award.
-Karl Malone ain't a top 5 PF in history.
-KG>Duncan, eventhough Duncan gots the better career, KG is better than Duncan peak against peak.
-Evan Turner will end of being the best player from the 2010 draft and gots what it takes to be a top 10-15 player in the game.
-Rudy Gay is a top 5 SF.
-Kobe didn't quit on the Lakers in Game 7 against the Suns.
-Mike Conley is a top 10 PG and can be a top 5 PG in the game.
-Hedo Turk was responsible for the Magic getting to the finals in 09, not DH.
-Chris Paul's 07-08 season is one of the GOAT year's by a PG and ain't no PG is gonna touch that for a long ass time in the future.
-Kyrie Irving is already a top 7-8 PG in the game and will take that thrown from CP3 & D-Rose in the future.
-Austin Rivers is gonna be the best player to come out of this upcoming draft, yea I don't give a f**k lol.
Add on and discuss. :birdman:

:leon:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i understood what u meant it just sounded ridiculous :laugh:

but nah he isnt as good as vick was in his prime, not yet

yea nowhere in the immediate future but i do see him just getting rapidly better each year, and the dude might not be as fast as Vick was, but I could see him breaking some crazy records like rushing for almost 1,000 yards and throwing for like almost 5,000 yards in a season, eventhough that is almost impossible, thats how good i think he can be.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When was Alonzo Mourning's MVP season?

It was the lockout season, and the Heat were number 1 and Zo was defensive player of the year in the east and Mailman's team was like barely the third or fourth seed and he was putting up comparable stats to Malone, but they still gave it to Malone for like the third time. Zo was beasting that year and deserved it that year.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Duncan>KG always has been,always will be.Duncan the GOAT PF.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How about Shaq?

'98-'99

26.3 10.7 and 57.6% shooting.

yea Shaq had a hella dope year too, but the LAkers were a fourth seed, so I'm like the player's squad should be at least like a number two or three in the conference, idk the way the MVP award has been given out has changed on different criteria each year it seems like. Shaq was dope, but defensively that year Zo was better than Shaq plus it was the Heat's first time they got that number one seed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Anthony Davis is gonna be a bust
The NY Giants wont make the playoffs
Allen Iverson isnt one of the greats becuz he was only out for himself
:smugfavre:

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Jrue Holiday is what he is. He not gonna develop any further.
I wanted to trade utley BEFORE the injuries happened. So we could pay hamels.
I wanted to keep 5 and fire reid. I thought he was using McNabb wrong. Alot of people here in philly wanted both gone.
Prime Dawkins> Prime Reed and Prime Polamalu