The Official Furious 7 Thread

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this today. I liked 5 and 6 better, but it's in the same tier of greatness :ohlawd:

:heh: at a dramatic speech being more effective than CPR though

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they're narrowing the director list down for the 8th one:
F. Gary Gray, the man behind its surprise commercial and critical hit Straight Outta Compton, who also has Diesel experience, having directed the actor in 2003’s action-thriller A Man Apart.

Louis Leterrier, the experienced action man who counts The Incredible Hulk, The Transporter and Now You See Me among his credits.

Adam Wingard, the filmmaker behind cult genre hits including The Guest and who, like Wan, has a background in horror with movies such as You’re Next and segments of anthology movies The ABCs of Death and V/H/S 2.

F. Gary seems like the safest pick and definitely the one I'd put my money on but Adam Wingard is the one I'd love to see get the gig

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I watched this movie this weekend... for free... from a library rental DVD.
Aside from my cheap movie watching ways, this movie sucked. It was a lot of expensive special effects on top of a stupid story line.
Three booty scenes: Race Wars place, billionaire party, and beach scene. No big booty.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I watched this movie this weekend... for free... from a library rental DVD.
Aside from my cheap movie watching ways, this movie sucked. It was a lot of expensive special effects on top of a stupid story line.
Three booty scenes: Race Wars place, billionaire party, and beach scene. No big booty.
I get the hype but there was an enormous amount of corny lines throughout. Surprised so many overlooked it unless they really are just FF stans

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I get the hype but there was an enormous amount of corny lines throughout. Surprised so many overlooked it unless they really are just FF stans
Corny lines? This movie had more corny lines that Pitch Perfect 2.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Franchise is basically keeping Tyrese and Luda workin. :mjlol:

And Vin too. All horrible actors btw. As was Paul :francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
witchhunter was actually a decent movie

I saw that flick where paul plays a dad trying to keep his baby alive after katrina hits the hospital hes in. I was moved :mjcry:

plus at the time we all had the feels after he passed