Reppin
NULL
e97U7.gif

toretto been watching knight rider....:troll:

How did he get kit out the building?:ohhh:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Done went from euros draggin bank vaults (which was fukkin cool) to tanks to cars skydiving outta carrier jets..Peace to Paul Walker but ehh I'm.goin back to the 1st 2 for the real shyt..Even if Paul sounds funny as hell talkin 'bout "Cuz" lol

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I've seen nothing but good things about this movie online which helps because the trailers weren't that exciting.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
They have already said this is the first of a new trilogy...so there will be a 8th and 9th
Not that I mind these films, but :whatinthefukk:
they're gonna be taking down entire governments in cars in Fast and Furious 10, and by the time Fast and Furious 15 comes around they're going to be on some interstellar type shyt

'we gotta drive these four wheeled combustion engined cars through wormholes to save the world brehs!!' and we gonna run over any aliens that try to fukk wit us:russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Not that I mind these films, but :whatinthefukk:
they're gonna be taking down entire governments in cars in Fast and Furious 10, and by the time Fast and Furious 15 comes around they're going to be on some interstellar type shyt

'we gotta drive these four wheeled combustion engined cars through wormholes to save the world brehs!!' and we gonna run over any aliens that try to fukk wit us:russ:
No homo but is it aliens in interstellar?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
read some spoilers bout the movie if they are true which sounds like it is from 2 different people saying exact same thing

they saying

in top 3 of the series

fight scenes were really done well

jason fight scenes were best surprisingly saying the girl fight scene were 2nd best with rhonda vs michelle

but were saying jason more or less a lone wolf where other villains had a nice size crew did jason right as a villain

if u want to know the ending

saying vin won by default which i dont get the but says jason didnt die the rock arrested himand he was so bad ass they had him in a maximum security with chains bind to his body and machine guns outside his door and rock told him start digging to escape cuz my fist will be waiting to kick ur ass cuz the rock really wanted to kill him. so he could easily return
no surprise credits movie was more of a send off for paul walker with his character going into hiding with mia and there kid and she pregnant again think they said
also read somewhere jason visited his brother owen in the hospital dont know if he is dead like we thought or was just in morgue when he saw him