The official "Frank Ocean Is Trash" thread

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Because i dont support an artist just because hes from L.a let alone a black male who is bisexual. That is why we have AIDS in our communities. Sorry, those arent the kind of values i promote and support with my money. If thats what you do, :manny:

The fact you would spit on me over this queen says a lot about you as a human being. You're probably a bytch!

im talking about music not promoting values. lol @ that 90s ass logic of only gay people having aids.

i support good musicians and the fact that u don't cuz your insecure over your sexuality says a lot about your character. not in a good way im afraid :upsetfavre:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im talking about music not promoting values. lol @ that 90s ass logic of only gay people having aids.

i support good musicians and the fact that u don't cuz your insecure over your sexuality says a lot about your character. not in a good way im afraid :upsetfavre:

:shaq2: frank ocean ain't good music. And statistically gay and bisexual men do spread aids and other STDs more than other groups.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:shaq2: frank ocean ain't good music. And statistically gay and bisexual men do spread aids and other STDs more than other groups.

yes they do have/spread it more than other groups.

black people (as a whole) buy more nikes than other groups.

does every pair of nikes belong to black people?

get your logic game up nikka :beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yes they do have/spread it more than other groups.

black people (as a whole) buy more nikes than other groups.

does every pair of nikes belong to black people?

get your logic game up nikka :beli:

This is the wrong thread for this conversation but I never said all gays had or where responsible for aids. Don't know where you got that from

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
oh i thought this was a serious discussion, ill exit the thread

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Crushed up the Tylenol and ate it with a dipstick (*slurping*}
Made a couple of crank calls collect [*brrrrrrring, click*]
"Ken Kaniff from Connecticut, can you accept?"

:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

He isnt a good musician or a singer now what bytch? fukk frank ocean and whoever love um. Hope his career fails and he gets booed off stages around the planet. I'll slap my unborn seen upside his umbilacal cord if he dont give my girl pains hearing his music in the street. Dude never released one classic song, verse or melody. fukk um bruh. And what, say something, what, what WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
one star, neg rep, calls LGBT to report abuse.

"cant say that"):childplease:

"Yes he can",:gladbron:

"I just did fakkit", :umad:
"now guess again
Better text message your next of kin, tell em shyts about to get extra messy especially when I flex again" :smugdraper:

"it cant be
Yes it can be, the fukking anti-christ back Danny and Satan in black satin panties" :whoo:

"This is amity ville, collamity god damn it insanity pills fanny pack filled with zanies"

"Tell the critics I'm back and coming Spit it back in abundance"
\
"Hit a faq with onions :pachaha:
and split a bag of fonions
Mad at me understandable"

EM is ruthlesss :heh:

dont be mad at me...im just postin MARASHALL MATHER LYRICS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlGKcS4tPKo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlGKcS4tPKo[/ame]

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
He isnt a good musician or a singer now what bytch? fukk frank ocean and whoever love um. Hope his career fails and he gets booed off stages around the planet. I'll slap my unborn seen upside his umbilacal cord if he dont give my girl pains hearing his music in the street. Dude never released one classic song, verse or melody. fukk um bruh. And what, say something, what, what WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn:

:smugdraper:

:umad: