The official "Frank Ocean Is Trash" thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
After all the hype I finally give dude a real sit down and listen. And I cant believe this is the shyt y'all hyping up as AOTY or the "most important r&b album in years" fukk outa her with that shyt. Dude can't sing, songs and topics a very amateurish and immature. fukk all that gay shyt dude just sucks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you don't like him why listen to his music and make threads about him?

:yeshrug:

:what: aren't we here to discuss music

Because I didn't have an opinion on him till y'all hyped him up and I listened to the album. Once I formed my opinion I wanted to express it and denounce this trash y'all call great music.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: aren't we here to discuss music

Because I didn't have an opinion on him till y'all hyped him up and I listened to the album. Once I formed my opinion I wanted to express it and denounce this trash y'all call great music.

:rolleyes:

Why not post your opinion in the Channel Orange thread then? Your opinion deserves its own "official" thread?

I dislike a lot of people's music, but making an official hate thread is some fukk boy shyt breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: how u not gonna hold it down for a LA artist doin it big?

Because i dont support an artist just because hes from L.a let alone a black male who is bisexual. That is why we have AIDS in our communities. Sorry, those arent the kind of values i promote and support with my money. If thats what you do, :manny:

The fact you would spit on me over this queen says a lot about you as a human being. You're probably a bytch!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:rolleyes:

Why not post your opinion in the Channel Orange thread then? Your opinion deserves its own "official" thread?

I dislike a lot of people's music, but making an official hate thread is some fukk boy shyt breh.

I scanned the first page and didn't see a frank ocean thread so I made one.
Do you have an opinion?
Do you agree/disagree with me?
If so post why, if not leave the thread it's not hurting you.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I get the no singing voice thing...but taking a dump on his songwriting...nah you don't know what you saying.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
switch frank with the weeknd and u have a 5* thread.

tumblr_m7bteoRTdL1rn5miho1_500.gif

preach breh!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get the no singing voice thing...but taking a dump on his songwriting...nah you don't know what you saying.

I just don't hear any mature and well thought out themes on the album. Yes the songs sound good but he just sounds like a highschool kid with good recording equipment. I usually listen to r&b to get my grown man on. Frank just doesn't cut it