The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
the Ver bias is all around. this heau on ESPN was fixing her mouth to side with him, then realized he took a 10 sec pen for taking lando out :mjlol:
They already in the comments of the F1 and ESPN TikTok recaps claiming Lando was "divebombing" to excuse Max both moving under braking AND taking him out. It's genuinely incredible how many different ways they're deflect calling him dirty.

Max is "charming" as hell when he doesn't have to actually race anyone. He's done this to teammates. He's done this to Lewis. He's doing this to Lando, but the fun part is Lando has a faster car and has 13 races to make up 80 points. It's not impossible if Oscar manages to beat Max out a few times in the 2nd half of the season too and Max doesn't crash out Lando each race.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They already in the comments of the F1 and ESPN TikTok recaps claiming Lando was "divebombing" to excuse Max both moving under braking AND taking him out. It's genuinely incredible how many different ways they're deflect calling him dirty.

Max is "charming" as hell when he doesn't have to actually race anyone. He's done this to teammates. He's done this to Lewis. He's doing this to Lando, but the fun part is Lando has a faster car and has 13 races to make up 80 points. It's not impossible if Oscar manages to beat Max out a few times in the 2nd half of the season too and Max doesn't crash out Lando each race.
he looks like a ratfaced Nazi to me, fukk that charming shyt :mjlol: the FIA is Stevie Wonder when it comes to the posterboy

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Lots of people in this thread are outing themselves as British and never been in a fukkin race.

This is exactly where we are at with moto gp and supercross as well.

I like divebombs and I like double moves.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Lots of people in this thread are outing themselves as British and never been in a fukkin race.

This is exactly where we are at with moto gp and supercross as well.

I like divebombs and I like double moves.
How many races have you won:jbhmm:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Might be George's time. :manny:

Ferrari looking shytty. Lewis might going to a worse team next year and if the rumors are to be believed, Mercedes is ahead of the pack for the 2026 PU. :francis: