The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
That Lewis is a lucky driver, LeClerc should win but Lewis got lucky with the engine failure.

Luck only comes to those who are prepared and in the right place at the right time :myman:
It's 20 drivers on the grid. Guess he was lucky to be ahead of them. He went wheel to wheel with Vettel and washed him (per the norm). lucky huh? Just like accidents from aggressive maneuvers and accidental W2W contact, car failures are part of the game.

Funny the luck argument never comes up when talking about Rosberg in 2016. These white people HATE seeing this black man dominate. Just two week ago Bottas had "arrived". Now that nikka is right back in his place. They're so desperate for some new white hot-shot to dethrone Lewis.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Starting grid for tomorrow

Bottas
Hamilton
Vettel
Leclerc

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Starting grid for tomorrow

Bottas
Hamilton
Vettel
Leclerc
I watched qualifying. Bugs me out when there are such fine margins between lap times. Lewis was 0.007s behind Bottas. When you deep how little difference that is it’s crazy.

Valterri not lying down this season though :lupe:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I watched qualifying. Bugs me out when there are such fine margins between lap times. Lewis was 0.007s behind Bottas. When you deep how little difference that is it’s crazy.

:mjlol: You sound like those cacs on Reddit. He was his normal self last race and drifted right back to "wing-man" status. It's only Round 3 and we still have to race the actual race. Rosberg had to neglect every aspect out his life outside of F1 to beat Lewis, and he still needed luck and a bit of poor sportsmanship to pull it off. shyt was so stressful he literally retired after. Lewis is a dog, but most importantly he's consistent. It wears mentally at his opponents. It's borderline like trying to chase the horizon. By the time we're at Round 10 it'll be clear who the real top driver is.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Season just started. And to see how badly Lewis struggled this weekend it is amazing he got so close. Bottas has been 8 tenths off all weekend, which is a massive gap. He just seemed to switch on in round two of qualifying.
Also last year Bottas was doing better than Hamilton up to this point as well. Last race in Bahrain was the first time a teammate out qualified Bottas on that track.
Bottom line, you make hay against Hamilton at the start of the season, by the second half, unless you have a massive pace advantage in your car you are a goner.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:win:

Hamilton does not fukk around. He just saps your soul. Bottas like, "what do I have to do???? “

:pachaha:
This is the first race I've seen him visibly upset and agitated. He should just be happy filling his trophy room with 2nd place trophies. Better than wasting your career away in that imaginary "midfield battle" folks try to make a thing.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as Lews is within 10 points at the halfway point of the season I am not too bothered