The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I'm said, I'm riding til the wheels fall off. I'll look forward to the upgrade supposed to come in Baku. As long as the car is developable then there's hope.
We shall see. If the race pace is still there podiums are always possible.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
No way both Ferraris finish tomorrow, either Sainz crashes or one of the cars randomly breaks down.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
McLaren in shambles :laff:
It sucks for Lando because heā€™s up there with Charles and George in terms of pace.

Merc looks good, the W14 seems a lot calmer, and their race pace has always been stronger than quali. The current car on the track is the same car that was in the wind tunnel when the raced in Abu last year, so itā€™s just the base car/platform with the issues from the W13 tuned out. Their main thing was correlating the data so they can take the right development path. So weā€™ll see what happens come Imola/Baku. This is 100% cope but I have to remain positive.. itā€™s the only thing I have.

Weā€™ll see how the race is tomorrow. I donā€™t think Alonso has the pace to keep the Mercs behind. Charles might hassle Max in the first few laps if he can get a good start, but RB are in a league of their own and Ferrari has tire deg issues. Newey built another rocket ship :wow:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Merc has reliability on their side unfortunately Aston runs the same setup as well

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Honestly i think after Abu Dhabi Lewis might be mentally done. Im still messed up over it so can only imagine its far worse for him
Yeah, I'm still tight about that too, so I can only imagine how he feels-- to be blatantly robbed and nothing be done about it. It's like that extra spark is gone.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Honestly i think after Abu Dhabi Lewis might be mentally done. Im still messed up over it so can only imagine its far worse for him
I don't think it's helping him that he's definitely driving a car he doesn't believe in and all they do is tell him to keep waiting while they continued the same design.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I disagree because of the amount of work and sacrifice he put into last years car, that wasn't a mentally checked out driver.

I think he sounds so defeated because they worked so hard last year just to comeback this year and not only be in the same position they were last year but also to have a works team surpass them.