The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Even Crofty couldn't hold back on Ferrari anymore.

Why the fukk would you pit Leclerc who was on the freshest mediums :mindblown:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Already gone.

=====

A lot of y'all are staring at shadows in Plato's Cave afraid to turn around when unbound.

But, let's keep it real. You're not staying because of your ancestors. You know in your heart of hearts that you probably wouldn't make it abroad. You're barely making it in the US.

Most of y'all be the main ones complaining in one of those "most Americans living check to check" threads that pop up every few days hoping white people will finally give you reparations.

Hell, half of those very same white people are ready to go to war if they think the other half of white people get something perceived unearned.

Most of y'all haven't even crossed state lines, and if you did, you've travelled to the same five states everyone else in America travels to.

Little do most of you know is that you could have an upper middle-class life in a lot of countries, with the same creature comforts you have in the US, with something as simple as an average paying remote chat support job. I'm not talking tech support either. I'm talking chat support for ecommerce platforms.

I've heard all the excuses for why people can't move abroad and I've heard all the excuses why people can't make it in America. It's the same pattern.

I'd bet my left nut that if a lot of y'all were born a thousand years from now, and interstellar travel were possible like you see in sci-fi, y'all have the same tired ass arguments on why y'all can't leave Earth.

Queued.

By the way, Andre is a convicted felon who spent almost a decade in prison.

Queued.

:patrice: ferrari strat is looking increasingly bad. how do they manage to screw up so much?? summer break everybody getting cussed out
Whole team except the drivers and engineers should be gone

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He has to commit now, but I thought Max might need to stop again. Those mediums can't make it to the end with any pace or ability to defend. I'm surprised he's still doing - low23s

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Max might need to stop again. Those mediums can't make it to the end with any pace or ability to defend. I'm surprised he's still doing low 23s
I think he has enough gap after all the battling behind him shakes out. Sainz is going to put up enough of a fight to slow Lewis down and take him out of contention.