Philadelphia

F1 GP or Klan meeting?

a43tSkk.gif

Not a surprise, it's the land of Orban.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turn one is gonna be interesting tomorrow. Russell is not a guy that will back down and with Sainz and Leclerc ready battle each other I'm ready for some fukkery :mjlit:
Merc' s biggest issue is tyre warmup, so the start is going to be tricky, especially if there is any rain between now and tomorrow.

Once George can get the first lap down in the lead though....and Merc don't fukk up the pit stops, he has a solid chance for victory.

In a perfect world though, Lewis goes long and catches a break with a safety car.

:mjgrin:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Merc' s biggest issue is tyre warmup, so the start is going to be tricky, especially if there is any rain between now and tomorrow.

Once George can get the first lap down in the lead though....and Merc don't fukk up the pit stops, he has a solid chance for victory.

In a perfect world though, Lewis goes long and catches a break with a safety car.

:mjgrin:
If he can't get past the Alpines at the start, I think that's game over.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
on the replay, Russell had the perfect lap compared to sainz. sainz was correcting a LOT in apexes/exits and he still edged out sector 3 :manny:
So it was based more on clean driving/smoothness versus outright speed? That should be interesting, especially for the first stint tomorrow.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it's car balance or Sainz just choking under pressure again by pushing too hard :patrice:
Sainz was massive in sector two all qualy, in the final run he went two tenths faster in sector one. I expect he pushed too hard and his tyres got too hot.