The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
i think it's more of a rivalry with max..... he really doesn't like Perez tho
He and Perez are/were very cool. Lewis has partied in Mexico with Sergio. I’ll find the video when I’m free. He’s been a bit miffed with how Perez has been racing him since joining RBR for sure though. Lewis is actually Sergio’s family’s favorite driver lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He and Perez are/were very cool. Lewis has partied in Mexico with Sergio. I’ll find the video when I’m free. He’s been a bit miffed with how Perez has been racing him since joining RBR for sure though. Lewis is actually Sergio’s family’s favorite driver lol.
2 races ago, Lewis didnt even acknowledge Sergio on the podium or in the cooldown room. Checo been dirty racing and getting away with it

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
2 and 3, got damn. :banderas:

And Leclerc, what happened to him? I know that turn is probably the most grip intensive, so easy to lose your backend but it's hard to imagine him making that mistake, especially in clear air.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lewis did give him a thumbs up on the cooldown lap and a fist bump after the weigh in. Max still ain't shyt though :hubie:

Ill say this, Max thus far has shown he is on the more reasonable side of things when it comes to off track issues and human rights.

Mercedes will be in a far better position next year.

But its years like these that put him over Schumacher. This Merc is as bad as the 2011 Mclaren car except its the inverse lol of each other.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

full

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ill say this, Max thus far has shown he is on the more reasonable side of things when it comes to off track issues and human rights.

Mercedes will be in a far better position next year.

But its years like these that put him over Schumacher. This Merc is as bad as the 2011 Mclaren car except its the inverse lol of each other.
? He was just making excuses for Piquet saying that he wasn’t racist. We just “misunderstood”.