The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Perez made easy work of both these Haas drivers. Hamilton struggling.
:comeon: Perez for one has much higher top speed than the Merc. Also, Perez mad his pass when Mick was attacking Kevin which is why they worked together to play the DRS game to keep Lewis behind. Otherwise, both Haas cars would have finished outside the points.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand why they do a sprint race over the traditional qualifying session.

I just got into F1 recently and qualifying is the most interesting part of the weekend to me. This seemed like a mess in comparison.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Just catching up, there was this nonsense idea that the Austrians were classy and respectful people throughout last year, but in reality I just picture them as brainlets in orange, and they continue to live up to that idea.

Also, I'm so tired of sprint races. :sadcam:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Just catching up, there was this nonsense idea that the Austrians were classy and respectful people throughout last year, but in reality I just picture them as brainlets in orange, and they continue to live up to that idea.

Also, I'm so tired of sprint races. :sadcam:
They're meaningless. They always end right when things begin the get interesting-- and in reality, they only serve to help the stronger teams recover from mistakes during qualifying.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They're meaningless. They always end right when things begin the get interesting-- and in reality, they only serve to help the stronger teams recover from mistakes during qualifying.
It's an artificial way to put fast cars out of position and force them to carve through the field. "More racing action". Because of Parc Ferme rules, teams can't even take proper risks. A third of the way through the sprint and the excitement is well gone.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
ygz6ilnibra91.jpg

:mjlol:I told you, they are like the rednecks of that area, they probably feel emboldened as hell with all of that orange out there. Such a great track ruined by those mouthbreathers.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
ygz6ilnibra91.jpg

:mjlol:I told you, they are like the rednecks of that area, they probably feel emboldened as hell with all of that orange out there. Such a great track ruined by
One day there's going to be an honest conversation about the toxicity that exists around Max. How the FIA and Liberty can think this is beneficial to the sport moving forward, I'll never know. Allowing last season's result to stand will haunt them for years to come.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lewis is really struggling with that car.

Speed difference between RB, Ferrari and Russell on that first lap replay was wild.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Lewis is really struggling with that car.

Speed difference between RB, Ferrari and Russell on that first lap replay was wild.
Wasn't a lot he could do behind both Haas cars. He always had the grip, just not the straight line speed.