The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sprint race completely ruins qualifying.

And then the sprint race itself, which was dubbed to be much different than the regular race because it would encourage overtaking, is pretty much same as the regular race.

It just ends up being a preview of what's gonna happen on Sunday and removes any surprise.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sprint race completely ruins qualifying.

And then the sprint race itself, which was dubbed to be much different than the regular race because it would encourage overtaking, is pretty much same as the regular race.

It just ends up being a preview of what's gonna happen on Sunday and removes any surprise.

I can see that.

I think for me, it's interesting because basically the entire weekend of data gathering and strategy is compressed to a single practice session, since (unless they changed the rule) cars are locked under parc ferme once they roll out for Q1.

And if course, as I type this, Hamilton crashes. :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's a Red Bull home race. Bunch of Verstappen/Horner dikkriders in the stands.
i get it's a home race, but that's some NASCAR shyt right there. At least make sure the driver is okay before you boo him :pacspit:

i'm sure Horner bytchass would've complained if Ham went P2 tho

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get it's a home race, but that's some NASCAR shyt right there. At least make sure the driver is okay before you boo him :pacspit:

i'm sure Horner bytchass would've complained if Ham went P2 tho

Agreed. Completely classless to cheer the instant he hits the wall. shyt, I'm not even sure I'd be okay with cheering at all.

Why the fukk does a car crash every time I post? :picard: