The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I think red flagging it was the right decision ā€¦

The wrong decision was not red flagging it immediately, especially since it was the same area where LeClerc crashed. Why they waited so fukking long is the part that comes across as shifty. fukk Masi.

Taco

All Star
Daps
What's the point of your post?
Pretty self explanatory. We would have no problem with this red flag if Lewis needed it. Iā€™m not looking to argue just staying my opinion.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at least of anyone can do it, we know it's Lewis, as long as Max doesn't crash into him. Standing restart right? Position two years sent a bad one to be in.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Pretty self explanatory. We would have no problem with this red flag if Lewis needed it. Iā€™m not looking to argue just staying my opinion.
No the issue is they made the decision laps later after the leaders pitted. I've never seen a decision delayed like that before. Its suspect

Taco

All Star
Daps
No the issue is they made the decision laps later after the leaders pitted. I've never seen a decision delayed like that before. Its suspect
And my point is that we wouldn't have a problem if Lewis was Max in this situation. Some of y'all are dense af lol

Taco

All Star
Daps
Nah, it's a Lewis Hamilton thread. That's why we are pissed. You are free to start a Verstappen thread and make all the shytty statements you want.
Acting like a fukking child. Grow up. My ass wouldnā€™t have a problem is Lewis needed that red flag at all so Iā€™m not going to bytch and complain the other way. Sorry, but Ham doesnā€™t pay me to go hard for him on a message board :russ: