The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

Gasly is in P4 though. That might play out better for Red Bull than in Perez were there. Anyway... Lewis just needs a good start tomorrow and to keep it on track.
Interesting one. Lewis looks to have the speed to drive away, or even try to undercut Max if he gets jumped. Hoping for a good clean race tomorrow

calh45

Cal
Daps
Nothing. Just Lewis blowing away the competition by half a second. Again.

And Perez not making Q3 :mjlol:

Reddit does this too. Why does Perez matter? They're having a full blown meltdown about him not being upfront as if him and Bottas have ever really been in the battle consistently up front. He'll end up 5th tomorrow because he's going to drive around the competition in front of him and will run out of time to catch Gasly in the end. It's fine.

Max wasn't quick enough. Ain't no strategy in the world that's gonna make up a full half second of speed. It ain't the super engine because Lewis doesn't have that engine this weekend. RB fans are gonna be in full blown panic for the next three weeks because Lewis is gonna cook unless Max wrecks him. I don't want anyone to deflect from that point. They had the faster car for most of the year and Horner been talking cash money shyt to Toto AND the media has been on Max side too AND the FIA

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Max has to see the Stewards tomorrow. Too late for a grid drop I assume, so I guess it's just a show to make a pretence that they investigated the incident

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not the first time he’s ignored double yellows in qualifying…
They got Sainz and Bottas for single yellows as well, so assuming they get a 3 place and Max gets a 5, that puts Gasly on the front row and and Alonso right behind Lewis...on Softs ...

Man... Lewis really doesn't have many allies.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Looks like Max has to see the Stewards tomorrow. Too late for a grid drop I assume, so I guess it's just a show to make a pretence that they investigated the incident
Lewis got a three place grid penalty for ignoring a single yellow in Austria last year so ignoring a double should be a more severe grid drop, no? Valteri will get the three and Max should get at least five. There is a precedent and clear rule. It will be hard for the FIA to play with this shyt without coming off as a bunch of racist fukks. But this is 2021 so who knows.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I swear if Lewis pulls of this comeback, MB better offer him a fukkin stake in the whole damn corporation. :russ:

and if we are keeping it 1000, a lot of brehs are fukking with Motorsport SOLELY because of Lewis

there will never be another, so I hope people appreciate seeing the GOAT in real time

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I swear if Lewis pulls of this comeback, MB better offer him a fukkin stake in the whole damn corporation. :russ:

and if we are keeping it 1000, a lot of brehs are fukking with Motorsport SOLELY because of Lewis

there will never be another, so I hope people appreciate seeing the GOAT in real time
My goal is to get to the Miami GP next year to see the Gawd with my own eyes before he retires.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I'm not gonna lie, I thought Max winning in Austin and resisting Lewis' charge on tires 8 laps older gave him a firm grip on the championship. Then Nico Rosberg of all people came out and said he STILL backed Lewis for the championship. I think that season Nico won, Lewis got pole and victories the last 4 remaining races. (I still remember Lewis trying to back Nico into Seb Vettel the last few laps at Abu Dhabi that year and F1 twitter going ballistic over it)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have been reviewing that lap in Qatar.

That's a pretty perfect lap.