The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Obreh Winfrey, @DIO Brando, @ApolloStark, @KillerB88

Anyone I have missed.

He did it brehs, he basically came from last to first over the course of a weekend.

I thought he had lost a step. He still has it brehs. Forgive me for doubting.

Win or lose, proud of Lewis. Race of the season so far, think it just pips the first race, especially as he had to gather his thoughts and come back after the FIA bullshyt decision.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want Max to win by any means necessary, it’s hilarious really
I actually think its more they puccy and don't want to affect the final standing results unless they're point blank forced to. If they gave max a 5s penalty like was being suggested i imagine they were shook bottas could get in that window

HAHAHAHAAHAHA max is getting booed

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets not start getting carried away now lmao

Let's not get carried away. Are you being serious...

From being disqualified in quali due to some bullshyt technical infringement, to the 5 place grid penalty for the new engine, to Max pushing him off the track and no further action being given....

That's one of his best races, it's not just about the race but it's also about the significance. Max wins that race and the championship is pretty much over

This was one of his best races ever.

calh45

Cal
Daps

Anyone I have missed.

He did it brehs, he basically came from last to first over the course of a weekend.

Win or lose, proud of Lewis. Race of the season so far, think it just pips the first race, especially as he had to gather his thoughts and come back after the FIA bullshyt decision.

I got mad and turned that shyt off. Annoyed I missed it, but glad he pulled it off. If he's driving like this for the rest of the year Max is in trouble

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone I have missed.

Bruh, I'm pretty sure it was you who said he could win this race yesterday and I've gotta admit I didn't think he could, but I was wrong

I actually think he's gonna win the championship now

:blessed:

I need to get onto reddit to soak in some RB tears

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not get carried away. Are you being serious...

From being disqualified in quali due to some bullshyt technical infringement, to the 5 place grid penalty for the new engine, to Max pushing him off the track and no further action being given....

That's one of his best races, it's not just about the race but it's also about the significance. Max wins that race and the championship is pretty much over

This was one of his best races ever.
Lets not start getting carried away now lmao

It was a great race but takes a great race into "best" talk is context and hindsight, just chill out.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I fuccs with the Brazilian crowd not holding a grudge against Lewis for effectively ruining the career of their last great driver.

I mean I know Lewis' Senna PR has been strong since the beginning but still...
Massa.:francis:
Though I blame Ferrari for clipping his wings when Fernando rolled into town.