The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
More or less a preview of tomorrow, and kind of like most races, the excitement fades after the first few laps.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
F1 ain't gonna broadcast it, but Lewis asked if there was any overtaking during the race. He didn't sound like he was a fan of the sprint.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More or less a preview of tomorrow, and kind of like most races, the excitement fades after the first few laps.
Nah. Lewis wins tomorrow. I have a feeler Ng it's going to be one of those drama filled Silverstone days.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

Yep.

• Person in front gaining 1.5+ lead
  • Midfield overtaking
  • DRS train
Granted Perez going last, Sainz losing 5 places, Lewis being able to get a second chance at the start, and the pit strategies should make tomorrow more exciting. If anything the best part of actual races are the strategies and with 17 laps there is no need for any, so shyt got boring after 10 laps.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to think lewis is feeling the pressure of this championship...

Bad start in the sprint race, he's also had other bad starts this season. Also the Baku race where he fukked up on the restart and ended up scoring zero points and max was out so the net points difference was huge

He needs to focus now and stop going on about how strong the red bull is as its self defeating imo

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Bad start in the sprint race, he's also had other bad starts this season. Also the Baku race where he fukked up on the restart and ended up scoring zero points and max was out so the net points difference was huge

He needs to focus now and stop going on about how strong the red bull is as its self defeating imo

he did similar in his early days.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Man this Red Bulls title to lose as they have a free shot because Ferrari and Merc have focused on next years cars with the new regulations coming in.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's how Lewis works. He generates a me against the world mentality and that has always worked for him. Why change now?

And red bull does have the strongest package right now. I see no problem with him pointing that out, the same way people pointed it out about Mercedes over the last few years.

:yeshrug: what's good for the goose doesn't seem to apply when it's Max Verstappen.

Either way, I expect Lewis to win today.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he did similar in his early days.

You're right he did
That's how Lewis works. He generates a me against the world mentality and that has always worked for him. Why change now?

And red bull does have the strongest package right now. I see no problem with him pointing that out, the same way people pointed it out about Mercedes over the last few years.

:yeshrug: what's good for the goose doesn't seem to apply when it's Max Verstappen.

Either way, I expect Lewis to win today.

That siege mentality, I hear you

But reiterating how strong the rb is after EVERY race, after EVERY qualifying session, in other interviews...:patrice:

Not sure. Plus he's making uncharacteristic mistakes. The 2 I mentioned previously would have meant max was only leading the championship by 4pts and Lewis would be on pole today with a great chance of winning therefore LEADING the championships

He really can't afford to make any more mistakes

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right he did

That siege mentality, I hear you

But reiterating how strong the rb is after EVERY race, after EVERY qualifying session, in other interviews...:patrice:

Not sure. Plus he's making uncharacteristic mistakes. The 2 I mentioned previously would have meant max was only leading the championship by 4pts and Lewis would be on pole today with a great chance of winning therefore LEADING the championships

He really can't afford to make any more mistakes
Agreed. Feels like the Rosberg championship when things didn't come together for Lewis at all.

Let's not forget what happened in the years following though.