The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The world(Ferrari stans :mjpls:) hates him really, but the real ones love the breh.
He's amazing in my eyes.

Every time he wins cacs are so mad on Twitter :dead:

If you was to replace him with a white English driver like Jenson Button, they would not be talking all this dumb shyt

Black excellence :ahh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it worked and kept them versatile for rain. Max had zero hope for passing Lewis at Monaco with the power disadvantage. Danny Ric was lapping 3-5 seconds off the pace and no one could pass him. Track position is all that matters at Monaco.

I can't stand when Lewis cries on the radio for a whole race :hhh:

Because every time he does he ends up doing exactly what the team wanted and it ends up working.

You saw the tires? You forget Lewis lost a championship with McLaren because the made him ride tyres that were down to the canvas in China?

He had every right to question them. If they had punctured his race was over.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You saw the tires? You forget Lewis lost a championship with McLaren because the made him ride tyres that were down to the canvas in China?

He had every right to question them. If they had punctured his race was over.
Do you remember when he talked them into coming in for tires at Monaco 2015 and he went from a sure win to 5th?

Also, let's not even have a discussion on the difference between old tires on a Tilke-ring and Monaco, a track where it's basically impossible to overtake.

Max was probably 2-3 seconds a lap quicker than him and never got close.

And he was on mediums because if it rained, the mediums are better in changings conditions and could buy him an extra lap so they could make an educated decision between slicks, inters, or full wets.

And then on top of that...his tires are gone. What does he want to do? Pit and come out behind Gasly, Bottas, Vettel, and Max on a track where passing is basically impossible?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I had a feeling Max was going to try some bullshyt lunge into the chicane :snoop:. That 5 second penalty was some bullshyt too, it should have been a drive through in the least. Hamilton was working magic though. I watched his on board the whole race and didn't see any lock ups, didn't hear any wheelspin out of the corners. They had him in Strat 12 for probably 25 laps and he didn't get Strat 5 until Max was allowed to turn his engine up - and I don't even think he made he change either. Only Diff Entry and Mid.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you remember when he talked them into coming in for tires at Monaco 2015 and he went from a sure win to 5th?

Also, let's not even have a discussion on the difference between old tires on a Tilke-ring and Monaco, a track where it's basically impossible to overtake.

Max was probably 2-3 seconds a lap quicker than him and never got close.

And he was on mediums because if it rained, the mediums are better in changings conditions and could buy him an extra lap so they could make an educated decision between slicks, inters, or full wets.

And then on top of that...his tires are gone. What does he want to do? Pit and come out behind Gasly, Bottas, Vettel, and Max on a track where passing is basically impossible?

he knew he couldnt pit and so did his team. he was just channeling his anger which is preferable tomaking a mistake. also if the blew the tire, 4th or 5th would still at least keep him in the points