The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Albon:picard:.

And to think the F1 community was praising Verstappen for beating that punching bag:scust:.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too easy for Lewis. That man/machine combo is just too good.

Albon needs to move down to AlphaTauri and Checo Perez needs the RB seat. He's been super consistent this year. Let's be real though, AT not much if any slower than RB this year. :ld:

Sainz has the worst luck. He's been fast all year and crazy shyt keeps happening to him.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Lewis lap was brazy but Sergio Perez has had the maddest last two months. He's fukking sick.

I haven't been paying attention before is he driving like this because he's unemployed or is he actually that talented? Put him in a RB and boy, Max shyt gona look funny in the light

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Lewis lap was brazy but Sergio Perez has had the maddest last two months. He's fukking sick.

I haven't been paying attention before is he driving like this because he's unemployed or is he actually that talented? Put him in a RB and boy, Max shyt gona look funny in the light
Perez has always been solid. I don't think McLaren gave him his due while he was with them. I think they gave him a season in a shyt car and expected a miracle, then bumped him. Similar as Stoffel Van Doorne. Ferrari should have picked him up and dropped Kimi a few years back, but Ferrari doesn't make good decisions.