Daps
Lewis said what damage Valtteri
full

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, and that's going to put an end to that :francis:. He's probably better suited for a different team, get out of the Red Bull stable. He's got some ability but it's just not showing at RBR.
gasly has performed better since leaving...maybe albon cna as well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
May look at going to a race next year (assuming COVID dies down).

Any of yā€™all gone to a race?
I really wanna touch Monaco...but it is pretty expensive + COVID so I might settle for Montreal..then Singapore a year after that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
commercials come on at the worst time sometimes
right when verstappen gets mashed
fukk man

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
gasly has performed better since leaving...maybe albon cna as well
AT has an easier car to drive and was a better environment for both Gasly and Albon. Really, the only other person in the program that was doing fine in the Red Bull was Kvyat. He wasn't setting the world on fire but he was doing ok. But at this point you can't convince me that the Red Bull isn't designed around Max's driving style. When something is tailor made for you, it's hard not to look good in it. I think it's been said before in this thread, but RBR makes a fast car for Max. Mercedes makes a fast car period. Their entire philosophy stacks the deck against them because they allocate their resources to one driver and the other gets scraps. Happened with Webber, Danny Ric was an outlier, Gasly, and now Albon. Unless Max leaves, Hulkenberg or Perez are going to run up against the same treatment and it'll be on them to have to make up the difference.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AT has an easier car to drive and was a better environment for both Gasly and Albon. Really, the only other person in the program that was doing fine in the Red Bull was Kvyat. He wasn't setting the world on fire but he was doing ok. But at this point you can't convince me that the Red Bull isn't designed around Max's driving style. When something is tailor made for you, it's hard not to look good in it. I think it's been said before in this thread, but RBR makes a fast car for Max. Mercedes makes a fast car period. Their entire philosophy stacks the deck against them because they allocate their resources to one driver and the other gets scraps. Happened with Webber, Danny Ric was an outlier, Gasly, and now Albon. Unless Max leaves, Hulkenberg or Perez are going to run up against the same treatment and it'll be on them to have to make up the difference.
very interesting. wasnt aware of this strategy

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
very interesting. wasnt aware of this strategy
It's all conjecture really but it makes sense given their patterns since they became competitive in 2010. Lighting struck with Vettel and they've been trying to replicate it ever since. That's why Kvyat was brought from GP2 or GP3 so early (too early IMO), and then Verstappen a few years later. It seems like the only thing stopping them from bringing up Yuki Tsunoda is super license points (something only put in place because of how young Kvyat was when he came in). They want that young up and comer to have instant success and then ride the wave.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This weekend is going to be a travesty. Resurface a track that sees no usage brehs :francis: