The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
9 races left that McLaren is the new rocketship

I think Oscar is better than Norris plus heā€™s only a year younger with so much better emotional control

That give back is going to hurt Norris in the points long term

Honestly I would set both drivers down and tell them that only p*ssy ass drivers crash out the best drivers settle it on track no way beef doesnā€™t start so itā€™s best to just control it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Piastri can't manage his tires as well as Lando. At least on a consistent basis. That's the difference between the two right now. That skill mostly comes with experience.

Lando lowkey has become one of the best at it. Leclerc too.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Got a hunch Lando catches Max

It'll be similar to Max's first championship where Lewis caught him from behind, but I think he's not going to crash Lando out after the first half of the season. I feel like they spoke to him behind the scenes and told him if he wrecks one more person they're going to fry his ass.
No he's not. He's being "held back" by his qualifying. Same story all year.

Lewis likes the current version of the car with more downforce than George does, but Lewis' qualifying form makes it easier for them to low key step on his races and his points. For example, he slowed down to charge the battery to go for the fastest lap, but the team told him not to because Lando wouldn't beat his and Lando beat it by .071 seconds. If Lewis felt like he could've beat it they should've let him, but they constantly shoot him down. I'm surprised he still trusts their strategy team at all anymore after last race where they conveniently omitted that George was on a one stop race and kept telling him to hold his pace until the end.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sargeant gotta be somewhere steaming. Vowles spent the weekend talking about how signing Sainz was like dating, and then turned Logan into a pack less than two full business days later. :dead:

There's a nonzero chance that he ends up 23rd in points in what's supposed to be a 20 driver field. :dead:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sargeant gotta be somewhere steaming. Vowles spent the weekend talking about how signing Sainz was like dating, and then turned Logan into a pack less than two full business days later. :dead:

There's a nonzero chance that he ends up 23rd in points in what's supposed to be a 20 driver field. :dead:
Can be upset when you are crashing the car due to unforced errors every other race

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol Wolff's face lol

lcimg-d011db8c-6d38-4596-a7c2-a83b2537ab20.jpeg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Logn Sargeant somewhere proud as fukk with that crash lol

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Oh, I missed it! Was the car totaled or will it be ready for quali tomorrow?