Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ooh, a boot right to the vagina. :picard:

And a red, and another penalty for Spain.

I watched almost every Newcastle game he played, and I am glad he's out of MLS. He transformed the Newcastle attack, is a legit number ten at this level, and before he got hurt became part of a legit creative partnership with Ayoze Perez and Salomon Rondon.

Yh he became a fan favourite off the first game.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Nigerian women's team. :hhh:

This World Cup is exactly like the men's version in that the African teams continue to disappoint my hopes that this year will be the breakthrough year.

I'm watching the game. The Nigerian players are far more athletic, and could arguably be on the same level technically. Tactically, however, there is a huge gap. The way the left back fell asleep on the 2nd goal was amateurish. Heck, the way they fell asleep on the corner for the first goal was also amateurish.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nigerian women's team. :hhh:

This World Cup is exactly like the men's version in that the African teams continue to disappoint my hopes that this year will be the breakthrough year.

Lol, the Nigerian men's team is even somewhat respectable. The women's team is a perennial whipping girl of the groups stage. Also, African women's football is far below that of Western football. At least I'd put my money on the Nigerian men's team over the USMNT, wouldn't try that with the women's team, however.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
omg, Giroud is so :trash:

put Kylian back at the 9 ya p*ssy :pacspit:

Dischamp should have watched the french women national team yesterday. and see how beautiful football is played.

btw, I just seen Senegal u-20 display Italian like time wasting