Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Basically. Casscarino be going nuts on the right side. If they let a CB get a hat trick they need to dumpster this Korean women's team.

I'll say though the touches for France been better than I've seen in a WWC.

This shyt is prolly a 4 horse race between USA, France, Germany and Netherlands.

Yeah.

I've got Spain as a dark horse, though.

Daps
I'm not impressed by Spain to be honest. I see Australia or, god forbid, England as a dark horse.

Spain played USA well in a friendly, and I think they won like every qualifying match for the WWC. Their star striker, whose name I don't know, is a killer every time I see her.

England is a legit dark horse too. Lucy Bronze is a good player. Pretty much any squad with multiple Lyon players have the talent to get hot and win this tournament, probably.

I keep hoping that ESPN will pick up the Women's Super League rights so that I can watch it more regularly. Get the Super League rights, get the Women's CL rights, and I could have a better idea of what's going on at the top level for the women than I do.