Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
What are you guys expectations for hazard at RM? The guy is arguably the best player in PL I'm curious to see if this move to another league will make him thrive even more or will it end up being a dud like Neymar to psg.

KreativeNik

Rookie
Daps
Ummm idk it can go either way. He can go and excel or be shyt. I'm just rooting for his success.

What are you guys expectations for hazard at RM? The guy is arguably the best player in PL I'm curious to see if this move to another league will make him thrive even more or will it end up being a dud like Neymar to psg.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not quite sure if mans can really blame Emry though, look at the squad he has to deal with FFS. Now hes gonna get 50 mill budget max or something and be expected to rebuild and be a new arsenal next season, aint happening mate. Anyone taking the Arsenal job is set up to take an L cos the owners are sucking the club dry.

Doesn't take away the fact that they are spineless and bottle-less to the core, 3 european finals bottled in a row since 2000 with Spurs looking to win the CL in the next couple days.

North LDN powershift soon gonna be cemented. AFTV PRIME TIME.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not quite sure if mans can really blame Emry though, look at the squad he has to deal with FFS. Now hes gonna get 50 mill budget max or something and be expected to rebuild and be a new arsenal next season, aint happening mate. Anyone taking the Arsenal job is set up to take an L cos the owners are sucking the club dry.

Doesn't take away the fact that they are spineless and bottle-less to the core, 3 european finals bottled in a row since 2000 with Spurs looking to win the CL in the next couple days.

North LDN powershift soon gonna be cemented. AFTV PRIME TIME.

Elite level brehs dont take just 1 point from Palace, Brighton, Everton, Wolves and Leicester.

It's criminal tbh. Elsewhere he would get fired for that run of results.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Elite level brehs dont take just 1 point from Palace, Brighton, Everton, Wolves and Leicester.

It's criminal tbh. Elsewhere he would get fired for that run of results.

Yep yep

Conceded more goals
Scored less goals
Terrible football with no system
Playing negative against lower table sides
Shambolic end of season

But you have a section of Arsenal man dem that think Emery is on the same trajectory as Klopp.

He had 6 chances to get to the CL and failed 6 times.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Hopefully he ends up having to join those bums in Manchester to play on Thursdays.

EarlyDeliciousKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

:griezmann:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

12 goals, lots of whistling, Marca newspaper calling him a dud