Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

Some talent :wow:

in the words of the good reverend Jay-Z........."he's only sixteeeeeeen!"

CR7 allegedly wants Mourinho at Juve. It could be a good move for them. They’ve looked complacent this season, and Mourinho would definitely change that.

pft. unlucky Ronnie, Jose's taking the Celtic job.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mourinho to Juve works, Juve need to get over that hump and the big man can still manage.

GOD NO. If this happens, it's over. Need Arsenal to bin Xhaka and get this young man.

Aulas with some supreme fukk boy shyt to make sure he gets a super high bid and potentially fukk Spurs over.

"I am negotiating with the biggest European clubs for Ndombele," Aulas, who also confirmed that Sylvinho will take over from Bruno Genesio as head coach for next season, told L'Equipe. I'm the one who revived the PSG talks so that they don't feel dismissed. If PSG aligns with the three offers received and Tanguy agrees, it would be nice if he goes there."

RxutiPz.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Aulas with some supreme fukk boy shyt to make sure he gets a super high bid and potentially fukk Spurs over.

"I am negotiating with the biggest European clubs for Ndombele," Aulas, who also confirmed that Sylvinho will take over from Bruno Genesio as head coach for next season, told L'Equipe. I'm the one who revived the PSG talks so that they don't feel dismissed. If PSG aligns with the three offers received and Tanguy agrees, it would be nice if he goes there."

RxutiPz.png

With the hype Ndombele has gotten this season, no way he was ever going for a reasonable price. He's going to go for Pogba numbers unfortunately, just hopefully he doesn't produce like Pogba(without the penalties)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

RxutiPz.png

Aulas gunna Aulas. :manny: