Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

sKEdQ6d.gif

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe Graziano Pelle. Me personally, I don't rate Martial one bit and I'd sell him as soon as I'd have the chance.

or maybe Yohann Pelé? wtf is this? the disrespect that o rei gets lately is freaking pissing me off. This must be a fake quote i cant believe this

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Transfer Rumors are swirling around. I've heard some good ones so far

1. Word on the street is that Bayern is interested in Sané. That might as well be a done deal especially as Bayern's wingers (Ribery and Robben) are done. Sane, Coman and Gnarby are the future. City is also interested in Joao Felix and he's gonna be a whole bag. If I were Sane I'd jump at it immediately. Bayern is definitely a platform to get back into the national team.
  2. Napoli's asking for $90M for Koulibaly. I don't know if United is gonna be willing to drop that big a bag on him. Alternatives are Macguire and Skirnar (who I rate as a top 5 Serie A defender)
  3. Grizzou looking like he's going to Barca for somewhere north of $120M. I don't know why Barca would look to drop that kind of cash on a 28 year old. Yea he's proven but still...
  4. Ole wants to offload Martial but Glazer's are saying he isn't going anywhere. The suits gotta let the managers do their jobs.
  5. Leicester is trying to make Tielemans stay in UK permanent. Kid has impressed since coming to England on loan.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
It's fukk West Brom on sight for doing Darren Moore dirty, but I feel like they got ripped off by not getting through on away goals. There is enough statistical evidence that between two teams that are reasonably similar in talent, it's harder for the away team to win or score. Theoretically, they should have been rewarded for that.

But eh, fukk em, actually. :pacspit:

[QUOTE="Tanahashi Coates, post: 33648460, member: 23852"]fukk West Brom for sacking Darren Moore:ehh:[/QUOTE]

Just came in here to echo these sentiments :obama:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Griezmann snubbing Barça again, and going to PSG to team up with Mbappe would be hilarious :laff:

Perhaps a swap for Cavani + Cash.

PSG is also supposedly prepping a $200M+ swoop for Isco, Modric and Kroos.

Honestly, if I’m PSG, I buy Pogba or Ndombele then call it a day. Cavani is still a solid striker, and you still got Neymar, Mbappe and ADM. Their midfield needs some work as that Dani Alves as a CM ain’t it. Marquinhos holds well but Veratti needs someone next to him.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Griezmann snubbing Barça again, and going to PSG to team up with Mbappe would be hilarious :laff:

I hope that happens, if Barca want a proven #9. I'd go for G. Jesus or Lacazette.
Perhaps a swap for Cavani + Cash.

PSG is also supposedly prepping a $200M+ swoop for Isco, Modric and Kroos.

Honestly, if I’m PSG, I buy Pogba or Ndombele then call it a day. Cavani is still a solid striker, and you still got Neymar, Mbappe and ADM. Their midfield needs some work as that Dani Alves as a CM ain’t it. Marquinhos holds well but Veratti needs someone next to him.