Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
First team in history to win at least 30 games and not win a title.
First team to get at least 97 points and not win a title.
First team to lose just one game and fail to win the title.
:mjlol:
You realise all of that only helps our case yea :mjlol:

In a title race in March and finish 27 points below the winners how is that even possible :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
5 points better than your best ever points haul and that was in a 42 game season stop breh :mjlol:

31 points below us we can't hear you all the way down there :hhh:

Didn't know there was a "5 points better than your best ever points haul and that was in a 42 game season stop breh" trophy :wow:

full

That still didn't win you the league, and if you had beaten us when we had to make 3 subs in the first 20 minutes and played with practically 9 men because Rashford was injured and Sanchez was playing...you wouldn't still be known as bottlers
Take the L breh:umad:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Didn't know there was a "5 points better than your best ever points haul and that was in a 42 game season stop breh" trophy :wow:

full

That still didn't win you the league, and if you had beaten us when we had to make 3 subs in the first 20 minutes and played with practically 9 men because Rashford was injured and Sanchez was playing...you wouldn't still be known as bottlers
Take the L breh:umad:
It means your club has never reached these heights so sit down :ufdup:

I couldn’t ever imagine me celebrating an Everton title, how far the mighty have fallen :wow:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Can't say this when they've actually won it 13 times breh :francis:
97 points, we lost once, I’m not gonna take shyt from a nikka whose club finished 30 points behind us when we finished with a points total that’s bested anything they’ve ever done :yeshrug:

And the name might have changed but we’ve won that bytch 18 times so yes I can talk my shyt :ufdup: