Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They really are. All this tough talk and still spending thousands on the team:mjlol:
I don't have much time for them. They cry a lot about the club and it not supporting them yet sell that arena out every matchday in all their Arsenal gear and complain about having to support the club. I don't take them seriously.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man dem been saying #Kroenkeout but as long as Kroenke keeps making profits he's never going to leave.

Could be worse though, could be Mike Ashley.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't have much time for them. They cry a lot about the club and it not supporting them yet sell that arena out every matchday in all their Arsenal gear and complain about having to support the club. I don't take them seriously.

Ty is the worst one. Literally his whole life is Arsenal, he'll go to an under 8's match. :sitdown:

If he has woman and I mean a proper woman, I'll be very surprised.

I bet he has Arsenal bog roll as well.

Imagine if what Ty has spent at Arsenal was paying Ozils wages. :skip:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
3k a year and the season ticket is like half of that? That isn't bad tbh and if that's including flights and hotels for Euro away trips and petrol/train tickets, then that's really good.
But it’s still 3k a year for a couple FA cups and no real challenge for the league or champions league.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ty is the worst one. Literally his whole life is Arsenal, he'll go to an under 8's match. :sitdown:

If he has woman and I mean a proper woman, I'll be very surprised.

I bet he has Arsenal bog roll as well.

Imagine if what Ty has spent at Arsenal was paying Ozils wages. :skip:
its not just the AFTV clowns, its the matchday moaners.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know, I know some of them. :sas2:

I :umad: them when they piss and moan because they don't want to waste the money spent on the season ticket by not going and because of the waiting list they don't want to give it up either.
the ultimate conservative club and fanbase. Arsenal gonna spend a lot of time in the wilderness.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal fans were chanting we got our Arsenal back after beating Fulham 5-1. Hate to see it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
will be interesting to see how he performs with a better team in a harder league, but he's not a sure thing. He is a threat from distance though, and with the way teams play against us adding another reliable long shot taker(we really only have KDB who can hit them from distance reliably) will help us score more.

Hopefully we can get Rodri from Atletico too.
We got Vinny now :lolbron:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Joao Felix for $100M+ :why:

That's Mbappe type money. Transfer market all the way messed up when an relatively unproven 19 yr old is fetching 100M+.

Shiiiii, in this transfer market I'd fetch at least $1M.
He had one good season and he’s getting sold that much is nuts bro. I don’t even think j Felix is even ready for a prem. Esp for a team like man city.

Bruno Fernandes scored like 30 goals from midfield and he costs half of that