Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
X9JtyKM.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This has been a dream season for Man U haters. I’m about to go to church and thank God for this amazing blessing he’s bestowed upon us :filipeluis:

Pogba and DDG are gone :mjlol:

They got conned by that fraud OGS:pachaha:

Mourinho somehow escaped from that disaster and looks great :titesmile:

And the pièce de résistance...

EminentZealousFattaileddunnart-small.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
United really thought they were going to get top 4, after that shytty start to the season? :russ:
Nah fam, God don't like that :russ:

This has been a dream season for Man U haters. I’m about to go to church and thank God for this amazing blessing he’s bestowed upon us :filipeluis:

Pogba and DDG are gone :mjlol:

They got conned by that fraud OGS:pachaha:

Mourinho somehow escaped from that disaster and looks great :titesmile:

And the pièce de résistance...

EminentZealousFattaileddunnart-small.gif

:mjgrin:

vMsCBs4.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Aye brehs I’m not really a soccer head, but last year I watched the World Cup and got really into it. I watched a lot of mls now, but I am trying to get more into international soccer and I’m wondering what the best league to start watching is, like highest quality of play and shyt

All of the European leagues will be wrapping up over the next two or three weeks. But there are three international tournaments starting in June; Copa America (South America), Gold Cup (North America) and AFCON (Africa).

If you liked the World Cup you’d probably enjoy watching those tournaments as well, because it’s a similar dynamic of country versus country. And it’s lot easier to follow since all of the games are easily available on TV.