Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s been a shyt show of football this weekend.

Dortmund fukking up. Bayern not capitalising.

Real Madrid losing to the bottom of the table.

Villa and Leeds fukkery.

Arsenal putting up no fight.

Chelsea and Man Utd.

Hopefully Ajax and Barca will restore that feeling destroying those has been clubs. :blessed:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
just a week :to:
planning on going back in june though
How much was your trip (ballpark the number of course:whoa:) and how many stadiums/games you go to? I teach and just got back from Costa Rica (:ahh:) for spring break. I'm thinking about going to Germany or London next year to catch a couple of games but I know London is expensive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How much was your trip (ballpark the number of course:whoa:) and how many stadiums/games you go to? I teach and just got back from Costa Rica (:ahh:) for spring break. I'm thinking about going to Germany or London next year to catch a couple of games but I know London is expensive.

actually my trip was pretty cheap i stayed at an airbnb (just did a private room) 7 days was like 400 canadian, flight i booked late was 900 canadian, oyster card (bus pas for the week) was like 60 pounds, spent about 150pounds on food

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Unless he has a release clause, you're going to be dipping in further into that Eriksen money.:skip: 25m last summer, probably 40m+ this.

From some Villa ITK right after he signed his contract, claims he added a release clause allowing him to leave for a Top 6 PL team & if Villa don't get promoted :smugfavre: So you can see why I would rather they stayed in the Championship :myman:

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
No we don't need to get behind a manager who has shown his whole career that he's just good, but no where near great. Cant properly manage a league campaign, not a manage that can recruit top level players. Routinely alienates top level players. And him being some tactical God is vastly overstated.

I would easily take Brendan Rodgers over him

Benitez might be available :yeshrug: