Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
A defensive coach to do his actual job.

You cannot be negative and your team be shyt at defending.
I feel you but the reality is the players just aren’t that good. What elite talent gives you is a larger margin for error.

I’ve yet to hear someone explain why Arsenal is not a destination club. Great history, London, huge international fan base, massive endorsements, great stadium etc.

Just doesn’t make sense to me.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
vgO21hB.jpg

All time table

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I feel you but the reality is the players just aren’t that good. What elite talent gives you is a larger margin for error.

I’ve yet to hear someone explain why Arsenal is not a destination club. Great history, London, huge international fan base, massive endorsements, great stadium etc.

Simpson, Morgan Huth and Fuchs are good pros, you get the rest of it.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

That destination club idea doesn't matter in football that's an NBA narrative.

As long as you have money to spend and right agent connections it doesn't matter where/who you are. Players are going to China in their prime.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
That destination club idea doesn't matter in football that's an NBA narrative.

As long as you have money to spend and right agent connections it doesn't matter where/who you are. Players are going to China in their prime.
Well that’s what I mean. Why aren’t Arsenal in the market for top talent. Call it whatever you want.