Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nah

It's a big job. He needs to get his weight up

The players seem to like him but he's riding that new manager honeymoon period like Emery and Sarri did at the start of this season. If he was to stay there for longer reality would slap him in the face.

All the best to him tho..I fukk with OGS. Nice guy

:francis:

To be fair, even though I think this job is too big for him he's working with a patchwork of players from three different regimes and playing styles.

But the game is fickle.. The same pundits who were calling him a genius when he was riding the new manager bounce are already :camby:... They shouldn't have gassed him up

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

To be fair, even though I think this job is too big for him he's working with a patchwork of players from three different regimes and playing styles.

But the game is fickle.. The same pundits who were calling him a genius when he was riding the new manager bounce are already :camby:... They shouldn't have gassed him up
From a record breaking away run of 9 consecutive away wins to the worst away run in 40 years.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
:russ:

——————————————————————————

solskjaer :camby: I thought he was all about letting players express themselves :martin: