Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not trying to absolve Ole because he's clearly out of his depth. But even Pep or Klopp would have the same issues with this squad. The squad his trash.

Running doesn't require any skill.

For for each Everton player to have ran 4 lengths more in just 45mins, is more about the desire and effort of the squad. Fans will forgive for a poor performances and being outplayed, they don't for players not trying.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Has Anthony Martial really got the juice like that? He's clearly a naturally talented player but I'm not sure I see him being a star player.

Rashford has been out of form for a hot minute now, should have been dropped

When we first got Martial I thought he had a higher ceiling than Mbappe, not anymore. Martial is our best finisher and plays better through the middle, but he's not that great at making runs, he prefers the ball to feet. I think that was a result of pushing him out wide to accommodate for Zlatan. I think next year is really where Martial will have to become that player that he's been billed out to be, especially if he wants to play a part in Euro 2020.

Rashford makes very good runs and has a good shot, but he lacks composure with his finishing at times.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
X9JtyKM.gif

:Solskscust: