Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Pogba gets bored and frustrated really easily. Seems to me like he doesn't elevate a team on his own. He needs to be with other great players to stay engaged. He never looked this disengaged or frustrated playing in the French side last year or this year so far during Euro qualifiers, but he frequently disengages at United.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ronaldo with another header. My man heard Messi got two and leveled up real quick.

We need that Juve vs Barca final for the culture :wow:
low key people are too focused on the messi vs cronaldo debate to realize we're blessed to have seen them in their prime over their whole careers

when theyre retired, theres literally no one to take their place. guys like neymar or hazard or mbappe are not as consistent. I hope mbappe makes it to the same heights but I dont know

Daps
Man, Brighton is hot garbage and Chris Hughton is going to lose his job.

And worst of all, Neil Warnock might be up in the Premier League for another year. fukk.

fukk.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
expected more from united

i was always one of those that said that united fans are overreacting when it comes to a. young, but no more
he was awful in that first half