Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Juve not winning CL. Pjanic the most overrated midfielder since that Gourcuff dude :mjlol: I think Ajax can knock them out, heck Tottenham can definitely beat them.

Tottenham are going through, they'll score one away goal at Manchester y winninand close shop.

United, no comment

Liverpool if they beat Barca will win the whole thing. If Juve somehow get to the final, I'm still going with pool.

Barcelona are definitely winning the CL. 100% without a single doubt.

Nah, Kane out and Dele broken arm. We had a good run but I'll settle for a top 4 finish right now.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Groups seems 'balanced'. Ain't no group of death. Closest to that might be Group D...:francis:

That's the consequence of having 24 teams in it :manny:

I'd say I'm happy with what we (Algeria) got. We've gotten group of deaths nearly every time recently: AFCON 15/17 & WCQ 18. It's the 3rd straight AFCON we draw Senegal in the 1st round but meh... I don't think Tanzania will be much trouble and Kenya's improved lately but we should take care of business.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I don’t have an African squad, but I’ll roll with Angola in the tournament. I don’t know anything about their football team, but Angolans have been making some of my favorite bops for years.

giphy.gif