Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Juve not winning CL. Pjanic the most overrated midfielder since that Gourcuff dude :mjlol: I think Ajax can knock them out, heck Tottenham can definitely beat them.

Tottenham are going through, they'll score one away goal at Manchester y winninand close shop.

United, no comment

Liverpool if they beat Barca will win the whole thing. If Juve somehow get to the final, I'm still going with pool.

Barcelona are definitely winning the CL. 100% without a single doubt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Juve not winning CL. Pjanic the most overrated midfielder since that Gourcuff dude :mjlol: I think Ajax can knock them out, heck Tottenham can definitely beat them.

Tottenham are going through, they'll score one away goal at Manchester y winninand close shop.

United, no comment

Liverpool if they beat Barca will win the whole thing. If Juve somehow get to the final, I'm still going with pool.

How can you watch that game and think high of barca?

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

United, no comment

Barca ? :russ:
Seriously no team that i can say that is favorite. All those team have a chance even Ajax

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:francis:i see nothing but a draw or a loss for arsenal vs napoli

if we happen to get a 0-0 draw at home, we'll get destroyed at their place anyway.

:francis:we wouldn't know what defending is if it came up to us and introduced itself 'hey, what up, my name is Defending'!!

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Waaaay too many sloppy passes in the build-up by Barca yesterday, against better teams they will be punished. I do expect Barca to win with ease on Camp Nou though.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

United, no comment

Yea i feel ya that Juve Midfield aint shyt, Manzu is too old,and dybala has fallen the F of, Ronaldo is great but he needs more help:lolbron:

am not impressed by barca, but unless pool beat them which is possible in a knockout tie, they should win it.

City are chokers(in the champions), spurs are chokers, Man u are :mjlol: liverpool are the only one outside of barca i would see winning it

Juve just looks like if a more clinical team plays them, they would go out, They go lucky that athletico are so damn defensive when they are away from home :stopitslime: