Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
City will win every game. Not so sure about CL but FA Cup and league should be ours, especially once we beat United.

Really the only challenging fixtures are Palace and Spurs(because we play them 3 times, Poch may fukk around and make us draw or lose one). Time will tell, it's gonna be close. After Chelsea, Liverpool don't have anyone that has anything to play for really.

Not so sure about that one, chief.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Forcing Mahrez into the lineup :scust:

De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling running at defenders nonstop :blessed:

They have too many games coming up, they have to rotate. City view the league as the most important comp, anything else is a bonus.

Only Milan and Real care about the CL to phuck off the league.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
:blessed::blessed::blessed:
ss.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They have too many games coming up, they have to rotate. City view the league as the most important comp, anything else is a bonus.

Only Milan and Real care about the CL to phuck off the league.

Yup.

In the league a 1-0 loss could cost us. In a 2 legged tie against Spurs a 1-0 loss is a small hurdle.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This is the game i want spurs to win and in fact spurs should hopefully go through on the tie. I do want city to win the league match though.
Only if we get top 4, Man City winning the domestic treble is bad enough...can't see them win all 4 trophies.....even if it means Liverpool win the league...fukk the clowns who would sacrifice top 4 just so we don't hear Liverpool fans for the next 6 months and I ain't sitting through another Man Utd Europa League campaign :pacspit::mjcry: