Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
more racist chants in italy, this time towards young kean at Juve

not shocking just sad, even here in latin america we got that bull this last weekend:scust:

You live in Latin America? Where?

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Also rise in racism in football is partly due to the rising black excellence in the game. The best talents right now are black and it makes them mad. I remember Mbappe making a fool of argentina and them tininans were mad racist on social media.

Add Vinicious, Rashford, Kean, Sancho, Dembele,Sterling, Odoi, Nicolas pepe etc. Ballon D'or top 10 is going to be all black players in 2 years and will last for over a decade. Them fukkers can't do shyt. Black excellence!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Allegri’s position is even more shameful :smh:

Coach Massimiliano Allegri also spoke out regarding the chants, although he did not personally hear what was said.

“He scored another goal and did better in the second half, whereas he got more or less everything wrong in the first half," he told Sky Sports Italia .

“I didn’t hear anything from the stands, as I was focused on the game. You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should be justified.

“As always in life, there are idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else. I don’t think talking about it all the time helps. I don’t think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Allegri’s position is even more shameful :smh:

why are we even surprise anymore....sigh.....its like the black kid gets shot and white folks well he must have done something. I understand that sometimes been stoic is the best way to handle adversity but Kean is a young man that am sure was strong enough to not sulk or walk away.:why:

and allegri saying.,talking about it every time is not helping , is like saying if we stop talking about racism it will magically stop. Just typical a cac :gucci:

keep ur head down and be a good negro

bonucci :mjpls: he has that look in his eye so am not surprised either

next week they'll be walking around with some stop racism banner:mjlol::camby: