Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
bb5f51777248e1ba56bd089bedde14f4.gif

Breaking news from Inter, Icardi passed the ball to Perisic in training :mjlol:

Inter: Icardi la passa a Perisic. Prove di disgelo in partitella - Video Gazzetta.it

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
He'll move to Munich over the summer, like how Ramsey to Juve is official but he's still a Gooner until end of June.
Wait. So you can actually buy players before the summer market, they just can't move clubs until the summer? So why aren't more clubs doing this?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wait. So you can actually buy players before the summer market, they just can't move clubs until the summer? So why aren't more clubs doing this?

Only the destination clubs like Bayern, Juve, and Madrid can get that off. As a player if you know there's a chance you can sign with a better club than Everton during the offseason, why settle and sign for them in the middle of March?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:gucci:

His rate is totally fine and better than it should be for a non #9/CF, playing in Simeone system.

He hasn't scored less than 20 goals in a season since 12/13.

Griezmann rate is good in any era.

I'm talking about 20 goals in the league. He's only hit 20+ in La Liga twice for Atletico. All I'm saying is that at another club he could easily be netting 25+ in the league year in year out.

That is all I'm saying. His goal rate is good, but it could be higher elsewhere. Facts.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm talking about 20 goals in the league. He's only hit 20+ in La Liga twice for Atletico. All I'm saying is that at another club he could easily be netting 25+ in the league year in year out.

That is all I'm saying. His goal rate is good, but it could be higher elsewhere. Facts.

Griezmann scores in big games and get winners in those scrappy 1-0, 2-1 wins for Atletico.

Him scoring a few extra stat padding goals vs the likes of Huesca, Rayo and Eibar isn't going to make him any better than he already is. Facts.