Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I see the brehs (Sane and Gnarby) on Germany putting Netherlands to the sword early
It appears that black players are running the football game now. Most of the top talents are black, France would not have won the world cup without black players. Looks like Germany got the memo. We now need brehs behind the desks now. Looking forward to black owned and run football clubs, black agents, black managers, black executives etc, we need more of that. To many brehs thinking of playing the sport, that's cool, but you can also be the breh wearing business suits and making power moves.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gnarby and Sane are killing it. Not shocking when you insert these two and replace Werner and Muller good things happen. :manny:

Every time I watch De Ligt for the national team he looks real shaky. He and De Jong are good, but I hope they're ready for Barca. This dutch team is better than what they were a two or three years ago, but there is clearly work that still needs to be done can't be relying on Babel in 2019.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND y'all couldn't put Panama to the sword? :picard:

1-1 tie and I heard everyone booing at the end of regulation

That game was an embarrassment. The last couple of weeks have been nothing but heartaches and disappointments, and yesterday was the final straw. I need an extended hiatus from football for the sake of my mental health.

There’s a bunch of good MMA cards coming up to occupy my time. Hell my tio has been trying to get me into hockey for years, so I might start watching the NHL. I don’t know what I’ll do with the free time, but I need a break from this BS.

I’ll probably be back watching games this weekend, I have no willpower :francis:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
That game was an embarrassment. The last couple of weeks have been nothing but heartaches and disappointments, and yesterday was the final straw. I need an extended hiatus from football for the sake of my mental health.

There’s a bunch of good MMA cards coming up to occupy my time. Hell my tio has been trying to get me into hockey for years, so I might start watching the NHL. I don’t know what I’ll do with the free time, but I need a break from this BS.

I’ll probably be back watching games this weekend, I have no willpower :francis:
I didn't even look to see if this match was in Brazil, but they have no excuse for not easily beating Panama, a bottom tier CONCACAF team , from what I saw they didn't play their dirty normal CONCACAF futbol like when they play Mexico

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I didn't even look to see if this match was in Brazil, but they have no excuse for not easily beating Panama, a bottom tier CONCACAF team , from what I saw they didn't play their dirty normal CONCACAF futbol like when they play Mexico

Cynical tactical fouls, flopping and crying

Joga Bonita is dead