Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You needed 2 dodgy refereeing decisions to beat a mid-table Championship side. Relax.

I'm quite relaxed, my team has already won more trophies this season than Liverpool have in the past decade.

Your team has needed dodgy refereeing decisions all season for this to even be a title race. When VAR comes in you guys will suffer.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Like I said no credibility :mjlol:

Do you even know what a handball is?

Or do you just skim through it.

@phillycavsfan look at him bringing up stuff from a month ago, but I guess he's not an emotional bytch because he's a fellow bin dipper.

It's going to be fun watching your racist, arrogant club fall short once again.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Do you even know what a handball is?

Or do you just skim through it.

@phillycavsfan look at him bringing up stuff from a month ago, but I guess he's not an emotional bytch because he's a fellow bin dipper.

It's going to be fun watching your racist, arrogant club fall short once again.

You keep dancing around your own player refuting your denials, hence you having no credibility.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You keep dancing around your own player refuting your denials, hence you having no credibility.

You mean like you whenever Salah dives :russ:

Or when Klopp blames wind or water for under performing :russ:

You can scroll up and I admit to us getting dodgy refereeing decisions yesterday, something you never admitted to as your team has dived it's way into a title race.