Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Tottenham needs to draw City or Barca. That club deserves no further than qfs
Shut up and don’t worry about us and worry about playing Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday nights ya plastic c*nt cause you have no right to be talking like that when ur team are not even in this competition ya likkle fagget :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
We need City v Barca for the culture. But knowing Uefa Barca will get either Ajax or Porto.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Shut up and don’t worry about us and worry about playing Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday nights ya plastic c*nt cause you have no right to be talking like that when ur team are not even in this competition ya likkle fagget :mjgrin:
don't know if you know this, but I could give 2 shyts about Chelsea :mjlol:
Hazard going to Madrid, Drogba been loong gone, no longer black excellence. fukk I look like? :dahell:
I have no emotional connection to European teams. :childplease: I was an Inter and Arsenal fan in the early 00s because of Ronaldo and Henry.
Barca my team now because of Dembele :smugfavre:
don't root hard, root smart :wow:
the neg goes both ways pucci boi

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
don't know if you know this, but I could give 2 shyts about Chelsea :mjlol:
Hazard going to Madrid, Drogba been loong gone, no longer black excellence. fukk I look like? :dahell:
I have no emotional connection to European teams. :childplease: I was an Inter and Arsenal fan in the early 00s because of Ronaldo and Henry.
Barca my team now because of Dembele :smugfavre:
don't root hard, root smart :wow:
the neg goes both ways pucci boi
One of my early jerseys as a kid was recoba inter jersey

That oba martins -adriano strike force :wow:

Anyways fukk you

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Juve - Liverpool

fukk that.

:picard:

Liverpool/Juve would give me a heart attack. Liverpool my squad and all but, I’m terrified of the mothafukka who wears #7 on Juve.

ronaldo-salah-2.jpg

:mjlit4:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mourinho walked in demanding Virgil van Dijk, Christian Eriksen, Harry Kane and David De Gea.... :russ: what did he think was going to happen?

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On some real shyt tho...Mane needs to get his props for what he does for the culture
full

It's about damn time we give this man, the great Sadio Mane, my boy, his due props
thumb_50942_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Just imagine for one second that yesterday's goal or his backheel against watford were scored by Messi or Cr7... the overreaction.
Sadio is a beast and does an incredible job defensively. Tbh yeah Salah often doesn't pass him the ball, because that's his only rival for the African Ballon d'or and Salah got it because he scores more. Still early but Sadio should clearly get it this year.