Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
And I guess we didn’t really wanna win against you when we started that midfield in both games this season :jbhmm: it’s Kloppo’s most trusted and goto midfield in big games and especially away :camby: with your bytchmade antics.

My man we both liverpool fans but liverpool have lost all 3 away games with this starting midfield that is why there has been so much trepidation by some fans . dont forget ox played in some of those games we beat city though

:francis: i dont like agreeing with yayo but :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
My man we both liverpool fans but liverpool have lost all 3 away games with this starting midfield that is why there has been so much trepidation by some fans . dont forget ox played in some of those games we beat city though

He doesn't know how trash Hendo is. He's the only person in the entire world that rates Henderson.

Fabinho is easily the best holding mid Liverpool have.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

If you were expecting anything but those 3 I don’t know what to tell ya it was nailed on :yeshrug:

And he’s tryna be slick saying we want to go out to focus on the league breh don’t do this :snoop:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
need to make a change either firmino or salah, but probably firmino for shaq, need someone who can thread a pass