Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a reason why im bringing this up right now... he just scored three to bring back a weak barca NO XAVI NO ANDRES NO NADA, fully aware of how strong this team used to be... but now look at him !!! all by himself
Chemistry, Barca still has a good midfield still better that what Argentina has. Then factor the chemistry they know where to move and run, unlike in Argentina they're just look at Messi and pass the ball to him and let them wait for him to dribble against all the players

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Breh who's the hardest player in the league right now... Any up and coming youngsters we need to watch out for :lupe:

And don't try and sell us Gabigol

:gabismile:
It’s weird because a lot of the best players right now are guys who are older and
I want to say Rodrygo, but I don’t know how he’ll pan out. With him the talent is clearly there, but I don’t see the fire to be great. If you just watch his highlights he looks amazing, but he has too many games where he’s content just being out there. He’s still young, so I’m hoping he can develop into being that guy.

To be fair I’m probably more critical of Rodrygo, because I watch him play all of the time and I see more of his flaws. But this Twitter post during the game today kind of sums up how I feel about Rodrygo the majority of the time.

“Where’s Rodrygo Goes?”.

Pedrinho from Corinthians has a bright future. He’s a guy that’s been rated more so on talent than output, but I think he’ll have a break out year in 2019. I don’t know how good he’d be in Europe, but he could be a key piece for Corinthians for years to come.

-Lincoln from Flamengo is legit. He’s on the shelf for two months with an injury, but he’s definitely a player to watch. In terms of raw talent Lincoln’s probably the best young player. I feel bad for him, because he’s already getting the Vinicius Jr. comparisons. Which isn’t fair because he’s not as good, but he’s still a really good player.

-Helinho from São Paulo doesn’t get as much hype as the other members of the “Geração 2000”, but once he starts getting consistent playing time he’s going to be somebody that people really take notice of. He’s a guy that I’ve heard a lot about at the youth level, so I’m looking forward to seeing how he develops.

-Papagaio just signed on loan with CAM from Palmeiras. When he gets solid minutes he could be special. Everybody I hear talk about him says he’s natural born goal scorer, and a throwback #9. And he’s going to be on the same team as Ricardo Oliveira, he couldn’t have a better mentor in terms of being a centroavante.