Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Damn juve playing like :trash:
:lolbron: Good
juve.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Schalke is just a German Everton

Champions League Man City yall :mjlol:

The Qataris got the fix in. There can only be one Oil money team that advances to the next round :mjgrin:

Man City playing teams their level.....

I swear it's like the collective IQ of their defense drops 40 points during CL matches. Such stupid fouls.

UEFA CONSPIRACY :mjpls:

We pray for eternal damnation.
:lolbron:

Even Manuel Pellegrini got City into the Semi finals of the champions league in his last season. And they only went out to a single own goal. Fraudiola exposed. He can’t win it without Messi. :mjlol::mjlit:

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

You idiots should really wait until the games are over before talking your shyt. My team has a title winning pedigree, we are in it to the end. Some of yall goalkeepers have acne, my goalkeeper has neck tattoos and assists game winning goals. Some of yall midfield idols ghost in big games and get red cards, my defenders get red cards to even the odds. Levels to this shyt.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

You idiots should really wait until the games are over before talking your shyt. My team has a title winning pedigree, we are in it to the end. Some of yall goalkeepers have acne, my goalkeeper has neck tattoos and assists game winning goals. Some of yall midfield idols ghost in big games and get red cards, my defenders get red cards to even the odds. Levels to this shyt.
You’re embarrassing :mjlol:and sum up your fake plastic 2008 “fan base”. My keeper has a neck tattoo!!!!!!

Last edited: