Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah the one by skysports I think it was, Football's Greatest Managers

This dude has uploaded a few THE FOOTBALL DOCTOR - YouTube

Is that foreign one on youtube?

Nah, there is a version on dailymotion not sure how good your Iberian is tho

Its called Jose Mourinho - The Best Coach In The World

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgt6na_jose-mourinho-documentary-10-years-of-career-part-1_sport]José Mourinho Documentary - 10 years of career (Part 1) - Vídeo Dailymotion[/ame]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Good looks. Wish I could see that one cos it looks like it goes into the RM days (I'm just guessing because CR was in there) whereas that Sky Sports one documents only up until he goes to Spain. Oh well.

I think it goes up to Xmas of his 1st season in Real, but I'm not sure, I watched it a few months back when it was on Espn classics over here

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
MasterChef final episode mbm :myman:

It's a tough choice, the black dude or the blind asian chick
gif.png

Blind Asian lady I think it is....so good she is

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Josh baking a pecan pie with bacon in the crust and butter poached lobster and grits :ahh:

Christine with some sort of asian steak with a fried egg on top :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Josh and Christine both fukked up on the appetizer, undercooked the lobster for Josh, Christine went too safe.

Entrees up next:

Josh with the rack of lamb with green curry sauce green peas and carrots. Looks amazing. Plated beautifully. The fat chef bubbling with anticipation. All four seasons represented in the plate. Bold, bold, bold. Yet he pulled it off like a...well, like a chef.

Christine with a braised and caramelized pork belly. Ramsay not liking it :ohhh:

"This isn't Vietnam and you're not at home" DAYUM :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ramsay ends up giving a sparkling review. Sometimes you just gotta go simple and with what you know I suppose, the pork belly acting as a sort of sine qua non if you will.

A bit simplistic on the plating.

Deserts now:

Josh with a bacon crusted pecan pie with homemade vanilla bean cinnamon ice cream :lawd:

Christine with coconut lime sorbet with ginger crust leaf thing on top :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
And Christine wins it. Fair play to her, her stuff did look amazing. 250k richer, her own cookbook. Being blind and cooking, can't think of much harder things to do. :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
"His technique is so odd. Like if Arsenal were to do the crossbar challenge Gervinho would be the fella who’d shank his shot off to the left where it would dribble out of the centre-circle, coming to rest a good 13 or 14 feet away. And there’d be no pointing and laughing, just players looking at their feet because they didn’t know where else to look. He is Popeye without Spinach, Clark Kent before he hits the phone booth, Peter Parker in his day clothes, Scooby Doo without those snacks that are obviously amphetamine based.

We need this goal to be such a snack – obviously without the narcotics, we don’t need any Lance Gervinhostrong action going on – but hopefully it’ll do him some good because we’re going to need him throughout this season and if he’s all hopped up on metaphorical and confidence-boosting goofballs then all the better. I just wonder if he loses too much heat through the top of his head to be a truly effective player, perhaps he should wear a trilby or some kind of beanie in future, but I’d have to look up the Premier League rules on hat sporting. I imagine they don’t take kindly to it. Spoilsports.
"