Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Here comes sky sports and the bbc:

“OGS is a fraud, what's he ever won?!? And Utd have bottled the CL big time, choked in their biggest game of the seasoN”

Could see he was a fraud when they got dominated by Derby.

Only so long fake thugs can pretend.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
UCL is back. It's under these lights that legends are created.

My body is read:wow:

@THEREALBRAND Bro, what's the deal with them $8 Fubo TV subscriptions you were talking about. How does that work? Do you get access to all major European Leagues and cup competitions or what?

Now that redditstreams has been taken down I may just have to pony up for the time being.

Obrigado!

That was the homie @Cocaine Biceps

But, yeah you can buy a subscription from pretty much any streaming service on eBay. The seller sends you an email with the username and password, and you use that for however long you bought the subscription for. The prices change, but the last time I looked at Fubo they were selling for like 10 bucks.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Missing a top 3 player and their main #9

Come on, United have no excuse.

fukking Marquinios is playing in midfield. The only midfielder they have is Veratti

You could argue that we also lost Lingard and Martial who have been pivotal for us this season.

Marquinhos has been playing as a CDM for this entire season so that's moot.

We definitely got outplayed today. PSG were well organized and moved the ball well.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Had to turn it off. Absolutely insane that bringing on two veterans like Mata and Sanchez ruined any chance.